1. Participation is limited to artists showing their own original works of art. No kits, manufactured items, molds, patterns, or clothing that is not handcrafted. HAL reserves the right to make final decision of eligibility and may ask the artist to remove questionable items from their display.
2. Set-up: Artists may begin set-up after the streets are closed on Friday (11/2/18) evening. No set-up or unloading is allowed before street closure. There is NO over-night security on Friday night. HAL assumes no responsibility for personal property left overnight. Artists may set up on Saturday morning; all vehicles must be out of show area by 8am. Booths must be open ALL day for entire show hours; Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 9am - 2pm. Artists' leaving festival early will not be invited to future festivals. Security will be provided on Saturday night.
3. Breakdown must not begin before 2:00pm on Saturday (11/4/18) Breakdown must be completed by 5:00pm when the streets will be reopened to traffic.
4. Each space is an expanded size of 10 feet deep and 14 feet wide; 14 feet being the booth front. All work should be kept inside this space. There is no storage behind you.
5. Pets are forbidden in the show area.
6. Artist’s identification: Each Artist Packet will include an identification card. This card must be prominently displayed in your booth in order to be judged.
7. Each artist is responsible for collecting Florida sales tax on all sales made during the show.
8. Booth Sitters will be available to get your lunch or provide coverage for your booth during show hours; please inquire at registration.
9. Vendor must provide tent(s), table(s), extension cords, display materials etc. HAL will not provide these items.